Are You Doing Everything Yourself?
I am definitely guilty as charged!
However, after the initial “high energy, passionate” phase, I was getting burnt out keeping to the standard that I would like to part with was getting harder.
Control Freak, Perfectionist.
Results from doing everything myself:
- No rest = Burnout
- Task/s not completed = overwhelmed
- Always stressing = negative vibes
I delved into why I was like this. This is what came up for me:
- I don’t like asking for help
- Teaching someone else takes more time, it’s faster than I do it.
- I have to pause and think about it, time is ticking.
I realized that this is not going to last.
I found a solution – outsource, delegate and automate.
Results from outsourcing, delegating and automation:
- Lighten my load
- Have experts doing what I am not great at
- Have free time to work on the business instead of in it.
- Most importantly I have great energy and positive vibes which I believe leads to many more great things happening.
Are you guilty of doing everything yourself?
Is it working for you?
What are you going to do about it?
Would love to hear about your experience or tips! 🙂